Today, it can be difficult to find the time and resources to support increasingly complex IT environments.
Unfortunately, that means most businesses use outdated hardware and software, putting essential data at risk and hampering employee productivity.
Worse, businesses in this position tend to take reactionary approaches to IT problems, scrambling for a fix only after customer-facing services have been interrupted.
We think you deserve better.
We understand the challenges you’re facing and we’re here to help. We’ll manage your IT needs and prevent problems before they negatively impact your business. You’ll enjoy all of the benefits of modern IT infrastructure without the headaches, enabling you to focus on the big picture.
From project management and asset management to virtualization and cloud services, Fusion Digital can provide a variety of budget-friendly IT solutions designed to help you save money, optimize business practices, and protect essential data. We’ll transform your tech into a strategic business advantage.
For additional information or to request pricing, please email Kevin LaBarr at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (585) 310-7920.
Here’s how we can help you:
Managed IT Support Services
- Fusion Digital provides comprehensive managed IT support services including infrastructure, end user devices, telephony, digital signage, AV integration and emergency communications. As we learn your business, we are able to truly integrate business needs with the latest technology in your industry. We allow you to differentiate your business by integrating cutting edge solutions we’ve seen work for our hundreds of clients — including Fortune 500 clients — in almost every industry.
Time & Materials/Project Services
- Allow our engineers to provide responsive industry leading expertise to complete your technical project or troubleshoot your technical issue with a simple email or phone call. With a simple terms agreement signed, you’re a Fusion Digital customer capable of reaching out to a firm that has over 20 years of industry experience and customer centric support.
Annual Managed Services Agreement
- If you want true preventative support like an internal IT department, let Fusion Digital build you a custom annual support agreement. We’ll not only handle your projects and troubleshooting, but learn your environment to be responsive and proactive, creating healthy, technical best practices that are monitored, backed up and optimized. We can help you achieve your business goals, forecast technical ideas and give your business a virtual CIO.
IT Project Management:
- We’ll work with you to design, build, and implement a cost-effective, custom IT solution that’ll meet your current needs and accommodate future growth. Our solutions range from desktop computer and printer installation to the installation of servers and networks. You won’t have to lift a finger — our project managers will handle the details from start to finish.
- We provide comprehensive asset management services so you don’t have to dedicate precious resources to deploying, maintaining, upgrading, or securely disposing of hardware and software assets. We’ll help you centrally manage endpoint devices like workstations, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. We’ll also tag and track hardware to your specifications to help you minimize the chance of loss and theft.
- Our virtualization services will reduce your IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing computer hardware. We’ll design a custom solution to meet your needs, then work with you to implement. And when it’s time to transfer your data to your new virtual environment, you can rely on our data migration and deployment services to make it a seamless, secure, and stress-free experience. While we work, you can stay focused on your business.
- We’ll help you enhance employee productivity by shifting your computing to the cloud, giving team members access to email, communication, and real-time collaboration tools like Office 365, the cloud-based version of the familiar Microsoft Office suite.
Exceptional Customer Support:
- When we say we’re with you every step of the way, we mean it. Our work doesn’t end after your project is complete. We’ll provide you with ongoing help desk and server support, including 24-hour network monitoring and disaster recovery. For extended warranty services, preventive maintenance, and other enhanced service options, ask about a Service Level Agreement.
Some of our IT clients include:
Request a quote
or contact us for
Pace has been with Fusion for IT services now for over fifteen years. They keep us on the leading edge of technology and keep our business running smoothly. The level of personal service we receive is second to none.
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
We are very pleased with the venue wide video system which Fusion installed three years ago in the Gene Polisseni Center. The system adds another layer to the excitement of our fans throughout the venue.
From the planning and design, to the installation and trainings, the team at Fusion Digital were very courteous, professional, dedicated, and knowledgeable. They continue with these characteristics as they make additions and alterations to our system as we need. I highly recommend Fusion Digital to those looking for a reliable digital signage company!"
Luke M. Mekker
Executive Director of University Arenas
Rochester Institute of Technology
I have been working with Phil and his expert team since 1998 in opportunities at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Christopher Newport University (CNU) and an undisclosed within New York State. As a senior IT executive, I have depended and continue to count on them for a variety of technical, audio visual and high-tech projects. In every case Phil and his team have been ready in a moment’s notice to respond to my location, quickly assess broad requirements and deliver solutions that have always exceeded expectations and aligned well within our defined budget. His ability to deliver, follow up and focus on long term collaboration is stellar. From small technical applications to multi-million dollar highly technical implementations, this company by far is positioned to offer superior, fully scalable results larger companies can’t come close to delivering.
300 Main Street Suite 4-104
East Rochester, NY 14445
(585) 218-7390 tel
(585) 218-7394 fax