With a combined 75 years of service, our highly qualified, full-service team of audiovisual designers, programmers, and installers will manage your project from start to finish.
Fusion Digital offers consultation, custom design, programming, installation and integration with existing systems, user training, and ongoing support.
Whether your audio visual system is used for presentations, collaboration or conferencing, we’ll incorporate the latest sound, video, lighting, display, and projection technology into your project. You’ll even be able to flex your creative muscle with interactive, touch screen flat-panel displays and prominent, high-definition video walls.
Creating a dynamic space doesn’t have to be expensive. We’ll tailor our solution for your business needs — and your budget. For additional information or to request pricing, please email Alyse Ferranti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (585) 310-7924.
Here’s how we can help you:
- Engineered for industries where the continuous monitoring of critical data or security systems is essential, such as police and fire, utility and telecommunication, government, and business. Present data on one screen or on a multi-screen array and view data and events simultaneously from multiple points throughout the system. All of our command center solutions are backed by our exceptional reliability guarantee, so you’ll never need to worry about downtime with critical data and security systems.
- Working effectively and efficiently in the 21st century is all about connecting people — no matter where they’re located. Our audio visual solutions enable you to transcend the traditional office, connect with remote colleagues, and engage with them in real time.
- A great corporate presentation space can boost employee engagement and team collaboration. Our audio visual solutions will enable you to present rich, interactive data no matter where the presentation takes place, whether it’s the boardroom, the conference room, the auditorium, or the lecture hall. And when it comes to presenting critical information in the command center or the crisis room, you can rely on our solutions.
Wireless BYOD presentation solutions:
- It’s a bring-your-own-device world. Don’t waste the time — and space — trying to keep spare cords and connectors around for every mobile device known to mankind. Our wireless BYOD presentation solutions will enable you to optimize for every device and software platform — without lifting a finger.
- These days, attention comes at a premium. When you need to grab attention and communicate effectively, our digital signage is the perfect solution. Whether it’s dynamic point-of-purchase signage to market products and services, command center displays to monitor critical systems, or solutions for the retail and hospitality industries, we’ll create a custom end-to-end solution that’ll meet your needs and exceed your expectations — without breaking the bank. To learn more, click here.
Some of our AV customers include:
Request a quote
or contact us for
Pace has been with Fusion for IT services now for over fifteen years. They keep us on the leading edge of technology and keep our business running smoothly. The level of personal service we receive is second to none.
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
We are very pleased with the venue wide video system which Fusion installed three years ago in the Gene Polisseni Center. The system adds another layer to the excitement of our fans throughout the venue.
From the planning and design, to the installation and trainings, the team at Fusion Digital were very courteous, professional, dedicated, and knowledgeable. They continue with these characteristics as they make additions and alterations to our system as we need. I highly recommend Fusion Digital to those looking for a reliable digital signage company!"
Luke M. Mekker
Executive Director of University Arenas
Rochester Institute of Technology
I have been working with Phil and his expert team since 1998 in opportunities at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Christopher Newport University (CNU) and an undisclosed within New York State. As a senior IT executive, I have depended and continue to count on them for a variety of technical, audio visual and high-tech projects. In every case Phil and his team have been ready in a moment’s notice to respond to my location, quickly assess broad requirements and deliver solutions that have always exceeded expectations and aligned well within our defined budget. His ability to deliver, follow up and focus on long term collaboration is stellar. From small technical applications to multi-million dollar highly technical implementations, this company by far is positioned to offer superior, fully scalable results larger companies can’t come close to delivering.
300 Main Street Suite 4-104
East Rochester, NY 14445
(585) 218-7390 tel
(585) 218-7394 fax